Today the challenge is to defeat poor health and the rising number of chronic diseases due to the current polluted environment, poor health habits, poor eating habits and stressful lifestyles in our modern society.
We are facing modern day issues that prevent us from having optimum health: stress, inadequate nutrition, poor sleep, lack of physical exercise, mental disorders, smoking, alcohol consumption, overwork, pollution and much more.
The detrimental effects of these issues are the premature aging of cells and the onset of many chronic diseases such as: cancer, cardio vascular, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s as well as other debilitating conditions that keep us from fully enjoying life.
In addition, in the thirties the bodies’ hormonal secretions decline. The consequences are felt through weight gain, mood swings, fatigue and the deteriorating quality and texture of our skin. These conditions further intensify over time with a decrease in vitality, metabolic disorders, sagging skin and wrinkles, and the development of degenerative diseases.
For many of us, professional achievement and personal development are paramount. However, we can have an optimal life only if we have good health and if we escape premature and poor aging.
REVIVRE LABS focuses its research on significantly increasing life expectancy with good health, without restrictions in activity, free from disability, with a great self-perceived health and well-being which is reflected through the vitality measurement of Key Performance Indicator (KPI).
REVIVRE LABS is a new revolutionary scientific approach to cellular and body organ rejuvenation.
Through extensive ground-breaking high-tech DNA and microbiological analyses, REVIVRE LABS is able to guide its patients with maximum efficiency in their quest for optimum health which results in chronic disease reversal, enhanced vitality & beauty and longer life expectancy.
– Helps to Prevent Cancers
– Helps to Prevent Heart Diseases, Stroke, atherosclerotic plaques which obstruct blood flow
– Helps to Prevent chronic diseases (Alzheimer, Parkinson…)
– No more guesswork on which type of training best fits you
– No more guesswork on what and when to eat
– No short-term diets
– No waste of money on useless supplements by knowing the exact needs of your body.
Most of the standard anti-aging medical approaches involve synthetically-produced hormones, which cause a measurable increase in cancer risk.
On the contrary, the revolutionary REVIVRE LABS Program strives to have the body restart the production of positive hormones by itself.
Increasing vitality allows us to escape health “predators” such as cancer, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, cardio vascular disease and others.
This increase in vitality is obtained through:
– Having our body release more positive hormones (testosterone, estrogen, DHEA, cortisol, serotonin…)
– A decrease of the tumour markers (PSA (prostate cancer), CA15-3 (breast cancer), CA-125 (mostly ovarian cancer), CA19-9 (mostly pancreatic cancer but also colorectal cancer), ACE…)
– A decrease of the oxidative stress. Oxidative stress is caused by the presence of any of a number of reactive oxygen species (ROS) which the cell is unable to counterbalance. The result is damage to one or more biomolecules including DNA, RNA, proteins and lipids. Oxidative stress has been implicated in the natural aging process as well as a variety of disease states: Neoplastic- Hematological and Solid Tumor, Metabolic- Obesity and Diabetes, and Neurological- Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases. The presence of oxidative stress may be tested in one of three ways: (1) direct measurement of the ROS; (2) measurement of the resulting damage to biomolecules; and (3) detection of antioxidant levels.
Our experience shows that most people experiencing chronic physical or mental disease often eat foods that their body cannot assimilate or metabolize. At times, these foods may be considered nutritious and beneficial however their body rejects them every time causing an overload in the immune system with a distorted self regulation. This ultimately results in the failure of important maintenance processes in the various organs of the body, such as the heart, lungs and liver as well as in the nervous system and muscles.
These rejected foods are unique to each individual. There is no standard formula which can produce a miracle diet for any specific disease occurring in different patients. For example an excessive supply of anti-oxidants could have some negative effects in a certain patient. The strength and particularity of this program is a detailed in-depth understanding of the patient’s metabolism, to deliver the most adapted program that will not generate negative side effects.
Free Radicals & Antioxidants
In the course of normal human activity – energy production, detoxification of pollutants and immunologic defense mechanisms, free radicals are produced. These free radicals are unstable molecules that can extract an electron from a neighboring molecule, causing damage in the process. Unchecked free radical production accelerates the pathogenesis of human disease and aging. These free radicals are counter-balanced by the anti-oxidants present in our foods (and supplements).
Dietary antioxidants (such as proanthocyanidins found in blueberries and bioflavonoids found in citrus fruits), as well as the antioxidant enzymes, superoxide dismutase and glutathione peroxidase, provide critical protection against free radical damage. Oxidative stress results when this delicate pro-oxidant/antioxidant equilibrium is disrupted in favor of the pro-oxidant (free radical) state.
Evidence is accumulating that oxidative stress is involved in many pathological processes, including:
• Rheumatoid arthritis
• Diabetes mellitus
• Macular degeneration
• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
• Inflammatory Bowel Disease
• Environmental sensitivity
• Neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s
In a chain-like reaction, free radicals can cause cellular damage by oxidizing nucleic acids, proteins, and membrane lipids. Cellular mitochondria play an important role in aging and disease by being both a significant source of radicals and a primary site of free radical damage.
Antioxidants blunt the production of compounds that create inflammation in the body.
Oxidative Stress Testing
To assess equilibrium between oxidative damage and antioxidant reserve, it is necessary to address the RESERVE capacity that provides protection; the ENZYMES that quench the free radicals; and evaluate the DAMAGE that free radical production has already caused.
• A blood sample measures anti-oxidant reserve and enzyme function including: whole blood Glutathione, Total Antioxidant Capacity, and the enzymes Superoxide Dismutase and Glutathione Peroxidase. Additionally, blood markers of damage measure lipid peroxides (oxidative damage to cell membranes).
• A urine sample to measure free radical damage, including lipid peroxides (oxidative damage to cell membranes) and 8-hydroxy-deoxyGuanosine (oxidative damage to DNA).