WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF MEAL PLAN & DIET DELIVERY*
* available in some countries only
Precision & Bespoke Meal Planning
- Are the “healthy selections” I choose in aid of preventing my body from diseases?
- Are my meal plans geared towards maintaining healthy sustainable habits?
- Do I understand how my body responds to the nutritional value in my food?
- Is my culture, work, physical condition or emotional stability affecting my feeding habits?
What do we mean?
When we talk of a bespoke service, we mean that the meal planning for every individual is backed by lifestyle and medical analysis to determine the health status of the patient and how to support them to best prevent, fight or manage any existing condition.
Another determining factor is food tolerance in the body, digestive processes in an individual and corresponding nutritional needs. Through constant monitoring and progress, the lab is able to apply and manage the dietary requirements and adjust them to fit the requirements of each individual.
Step 1: Lifestyle Analysis
To plan meals that support your lifestyle, we require you to fill in a questionnaire that allows our medical/nutrition team to analyze your eating and lifestyle habits. This information is used to determine whether what you eat currently supports your health and fitness goals not only at the present moment but in the long run with the goal of achieving optimum health.
Step 2: Medical Analysis (Optional)
Combining genetic testing and lifestyle data, we are able to make evidence-based recommendations on the type of diet that will effectively support your healthy lifestyle goals.
This scientific approach validates that your sensitivity to the key macronutrient groups plays a vital role in the preparation of your eating plan and your personal health objectives.
Understanding the foods your body can tolerate (IgG Testing) permits absorption of the important nutrients and vitamins ingested in your diet. This particular test facilitates that food selection best suitable for a healthy gut and digestion which would vary across the board.
All these factors are put into consideration when drafting the bespoke meal plan for each individual.
Step 3: Packages
Each individual has a particular requirement due to their daily routines and demands. Whether you are the workaholic with an unpredictable schedule or the home executive with endless tasks throughout the day, a package has been created for you.
Working individuals tend to have limited time to do any meal preparation and some of the packages are aimed to facilitate day to day functions without the stress of having to think of what to eat.
What is the Procedure ?
REVIVRE LABS aims to provide a service that can cater to all.
Monthly packages which are offered can be customized to the client’s needs:
- 7 days per week – 5 meals per day
- 6 days per week – 5 meals per day
- 5 days per week – 5 meals per day
- 7 days per week – 3 meals per day
- 6 days per week – 3 meals per day
- 5 days per week – 2 meals per day (lunch & dinner)
- 5 days per week – 1 meals per day (lunch only or dinner only)